The stopper places one or multiple pallets in a defined position and clears them individually for downstream transport.The stopping process is damped for a gentle deceleration.
Proximity switches can be employed to identify the upper and lower positions of the stop.
- gentle deceleration and stopping of pallet through integrated damping system
- force of impact reduced by up to 95 % in comparison to undamped stoppers
- precise positioning of the pallet through reliable running into the final position and no opposing force in the end position
- lowering stroke: 15 mm
- tilt stop, plastic stop
- prepared for stop position sensing
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
- RD: damping stroke reduced to 40 mm, hence fully compatible with DBS-450
Propelling force, min.: 6 N