Angle dampers, Pneumatic, Damped
The angle damper stops and holds a pallet at a defined position. The stopping process is damped for a gentle deceleration. Usually, the direction of conveyance is changed and there is no lowering of the stop plate.
- flexible use by large number of freely configurable variants
- gentle deceleration and stopping of pallet through integrated damping system
- force of impact reduced by up to 95% in comparison to undamped stoppers
- precise positioning of the pallet through reliable running into the final position and no opposing force in the end position
- wide range of applications thanks to simple and infinitely adjustable damping force
- compact, sturdy design
- heat-resistant/cold-resistant (H/K)
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
Request to DBSQ-400
We are at your disposal for any information about this product.
By filling out the request form, you will receive the download link to the STEP file straightforwardly and immediately by e-mail.