The separating stop places one or multiple pallets in a defined position and clears them individually for downstream transport. The lowering movement is pneumatically driven. Proximity switches can be employed to identify the upper and lower positions of the stop.
- flexible use by large number of freely configurable variants
- compatible with different transfer systems
- compact, sturdy design
- any installation position
- easy installation
- short cycle times
- an innovative product design and the focus on essential functions permit an excellent price-performance ratio
- lowering stroke: 9 mm
- single-acting/double-acting (EW/DW)
- heat-resistant/cold-resistant (H/K)
- prepared for electronic position sensor (E)
- stop plate with thread/extended stop plate (G/V)
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
Scope of application
|Conveyor speed||Pallet weight|
|06 m/min||390 kg|
Do you have questions?
We are at your disposal and would like to assist you in case of any questions.
Tel.: +49 711 601 609 - 0