The separating stop places one or multiple pallets in a defined position and clears them individually for downstream transport. The stopping process is damped for a gentle deceleration. The lowering movement is carried out by an electromechanical drive. Proximity switches can be used to identify the upper and lower positions of the stop (in some models already integrated).
- gentle deceleration and stopping of pallet through integrated damping system
- force of impact reduced by up to 95% in comparison to undamped stoppers
- precise positioning of the pallet through reliable running into the final position and no opposing force in the end position
- wide range of applications thanks to simple and infinitely adjustable damping force
- high efficiency and low operating costs due to electromechanical drive
- low installation costs by eliminating the pneumatic system
- low noise
- simplified commissioning and maintenance through integrated diagnostic tools (depending on model)
- lowering stroke: 20 mm
- 3x5-pin M12x1 plug
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
Scope of application
|Conveying speed||Max. pallet weight|
Do you have questions?
We are at your disposal and would like to assist you in case of any questions.
Tel.: +49 711 601 609 - 0