The separating stop places one or multiple pallets in a defined position and clears them individually for downstream transport. The stopping process is damped for a gentle deceleration. Proximity switches can be employed to identify the upper and retracted positions of the stop (in some models already integrated).
- gentle deceleration and stopping of pallet through integrated damping system
- force of impact reduced by up to 95% in comparison to undamped stoppers
- precise positioning of the pallet through reliable running into the final position and integrated anti-bounce stop
- high efficiency and low operating costs due to electromagnetic drive
- low installation cost by eliminating the pneumatic system
- simple release of material flow (e.g. in setup or reverse mode) by lowering stop plate and anti-bounce stop simultaneously
- short cycle times through high lowering speed of stop plate
- mechanical lock in lower position
- sensors to detect horizontal position of stop plate (damper extended/retracted)
- sensors to detect vertical position of stop plate (raised/lowered)
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
Scope of application
Retraction time at 390 kg, 12 m/min, propelling force 100 N: 2.5 s
|Conveyor speed||Pallet weight|
|06 m/min||1800 kg|
Do you have questions?
We are at your disposal and would like to assist you in case of any questions.
Tel.: +49 711 601 609 - 0