The separating stop places one or multiple pallets in a defined position and clears them individually for downstream transport. The stopping process is damped for a gentle deceleration. The lowering movement is pneumatically driven. Proximity switches can be employed to identify the upper and lower positions of the stop.
- flexible use by large number of freely configurable variants
- gentle deceleration and stopping of pallet through integrated damping system
- force of impact reduced by up to 95% in comparison to undamped stoppers
- precise positioning of the pallet through reliable running into the final position and no opposing force in the end position
- wide range of applications thanks to simple and infinitely adjustable damping force
- lowering stroke: 7 mm
- single-acting/double-acting (EW/DW)
- heat-resistant/cold-resistant (H/K)
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
Scope of application
|Conveyor speed||Pallet weight|
|06 m/min||1 - 42 kg|
|09||1 - 28|
|12||1 - 24|
|18||1 - 18|
|24||1 - 17|
|30||1 - 12|
|36||1 - 7|
Do you have questions?
We are at your disposal and would like to assist you in case of any questions.
Tel.: +49 711 601 609 - 0