The separating stop places one or multiple pallets in a defined position and clears them individually for downstream transport. The stopping process is damped for a gentle deceleration. The lowering movement is pneumatically driven. Proximity switches can be employed to identify the upper and lower positions of the stop.
- particularly narrow construction for direct integration into roller conveyors (without overdrive or enlargement of the roller pitch)
- gentle deceleration and stopping of pallet through integrated damping system
- force of impact reduced by up to 95% in comparison to undamped stoppers
- precise positioning of the pallet through reliable running into the final position and no opposing force in the end position
- wide range of applications thanks to simple and infinitely adjustable damping force
- lowering stroke: 15 mm, 25 mm
- single-acting/double-acting (EW/DW)
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
Scope of application
|Conveyor speed||Pallet weight|
|06 m/min||15 - 400 kg|
|09||15 - 360|
|12||15 - 280|
|18||15 - 130|
|24||15 - 90|
|30||15 - 60|
|36||15 - 40|
Do you have questions?
We are at your disposal and would like to assist you in case of any questions.
Tel.: +49 711 601 609 - 0