The separating stop places one or multiple pallets in a defined position and clears them individually for downstream transport. The stopping process is damped for a gentle deceleration. The lowering movement is pneumatically driven. Proximity switches can be employed to identify the upper and lower positions of the stop.
- flexible use by large number of freely configurable variants
- gentle deceleration and stopping of pallet through integrated damping system
- force of impact reduced by up to 95% in comparison to undamped stoppers
- precise positioning of the pallet through reliable running into the final position and no opposing force in the end position
- wide range of applications thanks to simple and infinitely adjustable damping force
- lowering stroke: 15 mm
- single-acting/double-acting (EW/DW)
- prepared for stop position sensing (S)
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
Scope of application
|Conveyor speed||Pallet weight|
|09 m/min||110 - 3000 kg|
|12||110 - 3000|
|18||110 - 2350|
|24||110 - 1900|
Do you have questions?
We are at your disposal and would like to assist you in case of any questions.
Tel.: +49 711 601 609 - 0