The separating stop places one or multiple pallets in a defined position and clears them individually for downstream transport. The stopping process is damped for a gentle deceleration. The lowering movement is pneumatically driven. Proximity switches can be employed to identify the upper and lower positions of the stop.
- flexible use by large number of freely configurable variants
- gentle deceleration and stopping of pallet through integrated damping system
- force of impact reduced by up to 95% in comparison to undamped stoppers
- precise positioning of the pallet through reliable running into the final position and no opposing force in the end position
- wide range of applications thanks to simple and infinitely adjustable damping force
- lowering stroke: 9 mm
- single-acting/double-acting (EW/DW)
- heat-resistant/cold-resistant (H/K)
- tilt stop (KI), steel stop 20 mm wide (S20), steel stop 50 mm wide (S50), steel stop 100 mm wide (S100)
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
Scope of application
|Conveyor speed||Pallet weight|
|06 m/min||10 - 240 kg|
|09||10 - 220|
|12||10 - 200|
|18||10 - 180|
|24||10 - 110|
|30||10 - 70|
|36||10 - 50|
Do you have questions?
We are at your disposal and would like to assist you in case of any questions.
Tel.: +49 711 601 609 - 0