The angle damper stops and holds a pallet at a defined position. The stopping process is damped for a gentle deceleration. Usually, the direction of conveyance is changed and there is no lowering of the stop plate.
- flexible use by large number of freely configurable variants
- gentle deceleration and stopping of pallet through integrated damping system
- force of impact reduced by up to 95% in comparison to undamped stoppers
- precise positioning of the pallet through reliable running into the final position and no opposing force in the end position
- wide range of applications thanks to simple and infinitely adjustable damping force
- compact, sturdy design
- heat-resistant/cold-resistant (H/K)
- angle stop/straight stop (W/G)
- customer-specific solutions
- various accessories
Scope of application
|Conveyor speed||Pallet weight|
|06 m/min||0,25 - 15 kg|
|09||0,25 - 10|
|12||0,25 - 9|
|18||0,25 - 7|
|24||0,25 - 6|
|30||0,25 - 4|
|36||0,25 - 3|
Do you have questions?
We are at your disposal and would like to assist you in case of any questions.
Tel.: +49 711 601 609 - 0